Whether it’s your primary or secondary home we offer a number of different coverage and company options to fit your needs. At Frankenburg Agency we feel we and our Vermont and regional based companies best understand how to properly cover your home for the ever changing climate and seasons. We feel that being Vermonters ourselves we can tell you what coverage’s are the most important ones you need to be carrying on your personalized Homeowner Insurance policy.


We offer many Vermont based and regional companies as well as national companies to best fit your need. Whether you use your car to commute to work or just a weekend cruiser there are many different options for coverage. As with any auto policy there are many different factors that go into getting you the best policy for your hard earned money. You can speak with us directly by calling or use our handy online rating option on the main page. We may take a little longer than 15 minutes but you can be sure you will be getting the coverage you need at the best price available.


Many people assume that a landlords policy protects you as a renter as well, it doesn’t. A renter’s policy covers your personal belongings and also gives you personal liability in the event someone sues you. It also gives you certain other perks like loss of use, in the event of a covered loss, loss of use provides you with coverage for temporary shelter and meals until you can find adequate long term housing. This policy is generally a very inexpensive policy for all the benefits you get at the time of a loss, we highly recommend any renter look into a policy.


Condo policies are all a little different as most condo association rules and guidelines may differ on what is your responsibility to cover. We can take a look at your individual contract and decide what the best option is for you. We can offer many different companies and find the one that is the best fit for you.


We offer several local, regional and national companies to give you the best rate on any recreational vehicle you might have. The State of Vermont requires at least liability coverage for most recreational vehicles if they are going to be operated on public lands and the fines can be quite substantial if you were to be found without it. Spending a little money today could save you a lot of money tomorrow as well as the peace of mind of being adequately covered in case of a loss.


With the rising cost of medical bills and the ever rising amount of lawsuits Umbrella policies are an excess liability policy that gives you coverage over and above what you may have on your Home, Auto, Condo, or Recreational vehicle policy. Policies start at 1,000,000 in coverage and you can choose to carry more coverage is desired depending on which company best suits you.



Whether you are the ice cream shop on the corner or the hardware store in the shopping plaza we can offer several different options to best fit your needs. These policies can cover your general liability as well as the property side of your business. We can cover most any business from A to Z and offer a lot of really great endorsements to cover those really special items you may have. Most any main street mercantile business will fall under this program.


If you are a business owner in the state of Vermont and you have employees you are required to carry this coverage. Sometimes even if you are a sole proprietor you are required to as well. Give us a call and we can shop around and find you our best deal.


This can often be one of your biggest liability and property exposures when it comes to your business. Whether you have a fleet of snow plowing trucks our use your own personal car for business use give us a call and we can see what policy best protects you and your business.



These policies are geared toward you larger dairy, beef or even your maple sugaring operation. You could be milking 50 cows or 500, we can sit down with you and go over what coverage’s you need to properly cover your exposure. We offer Co-Operative Insurance Co. farm policies to our customers, we believe they are #1 in the farm insurance business and they have the rates and the experience to back up our claims.

Give us a call and we can go over a range of coverage options for your Farm.


These policies are geared towards the mom and pop operations where you still have a primary income the farm is your hobby. Maybe you sell eggs, or raw milk from the farm, or process some chickens or turkeys for you and your neighbors. These policies can cover a whole range of things your standard home owner’s policy would not allow.